Kostopulos Dream Foundation
Since 1967, Kostopulos Dream Foundation (known as Camp Kostopulos) has been dedicated to improving the lives of people of all abilities through education, recreation, and growth opportunities. Services are available to everyone, including those with physical, cognitive, and emotional impairments, as well as special medical needs. Their year-round programs provide opportunities for participants to improve physical fitness levels, learn healthy lifestyle skills, access the great outdoors, and foster independence.
Camp Kostopulos’ longest running program is Summer Camp, where kids, teens, and adults with disabilities or special medical needs experience a 5-day adventure. Residential and day campers fish, swim, ride horses, hike, traverse the high ropes course, and create arts and crafts projects.
Camp Kostopulos also offers many additional programs to help students gain independence and build self-esteem. Join them at their 28th annual “Send A Kid To Camp” Gala on Friday, May 6th. Visit www.campk.org for more information.
SelectHealth recognizes the inclusive opportunities provided by the Kostopulos Dream Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- US added a strong 517,000 jobs in January despite Fed hikes
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Utah senator joins other senators in support of concealed-carry reciprocity