Kostopulos Dream Foundation
Since 1967, Kostopulos Dream Foundation (known as Camp Kostopulos) has been dedicated to improving the lives of people of all abilities through education, recreation, and growth opportunities. Services are available to everyone, including those with physical, cognitive, and emotional impairments, as well as special medical needs. Their year-round programs provide opportunities for participants to improve physical fitness levels, learn healthy lifestyle skills, access the great outdoors, and foster independence.
Camp Kostopulos’ longest running program is Summer Camp, where kids, teens, and adults with disabilities or special medical needs experience a 5-day adventure. Residential and day campers fish, swim, ride horses, hike, traverse the high ropes course, and create arts and crafts projects.
Camp Kostopulos also offers many additional programs to help students gain independence and build self-esteem. Join them at their 28th annual “Send A Kid To Camp” Gala on Friday, May 6th. Visit www.campk.org for more information.
SelectHealth recognizes the inclusive opportunities provided by the Kostopulos Dream Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs