Neuroworx has been offering hope and making a difference in Utah for over twelve years. It is the only independent facility of its kind in the Intermountain West and one of few in the country providing aggressive, outpatient neurological rehabilitation therapy for individuals experiencing paralysis from spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, and stroke. They offer a pediatric therapy program for children with conditions requiring specialized care and equipment.
Their treatment model is based on what each individual needs to improve. Neuroworx uses evidence -based, creative, and innovative neurorehabilitation—provided by therapists utilizing cutting-edge techniques and equipment. They offer many programs including aquatic therapy, robotic locomotion therapy, and gait training.
This nonprofit organization’s work is made possible by the financial support of donors, funders, and community partners. Every single day, Neuroworx pushes for more–giving more time, more expertise, more specialized equipment, and more hope during these Remarkable Journeys of Recovery.
SelectHealth recognizes the specialized therapy provided by Neuroworx as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest