Utah Kids Foundation
The Utah Kids Foundation provides a central support network for families of children with all types of special needs in the state of Utah. Their focus is to facilitate the interchange of short term medical equipment and supplies to families most in need.
They collect medical supplies that are no longer needed by members of our community to loan or gift to needy families. They also work to discount purchases for families that do not have coverage for critical equipment.
The Utah Kids Foundation provides a large inclusive online support network for special needs families. They offer a place to ask and answer Dr. Mom questions as well as share information on where to find resources. They provide a forum for information exchange, comfort, and events for those individuals struggling with the medical, emotional, and physical needs of their families. Visit their Facebook page to join the forum.
SelectHealth recognizes the supportive services provided by the Utah Kids Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Course certification now required for OHV driving on Utah public land
- New bill could disrupt signature gathering path to Utah’s ballot