Utah Kids Foundation
The Utah Kids Foundation provides a central support network for families of children with all types of special needs in the state of Utah. Their focus is to facilitate the interchange of short term medical equipment and supplies to families most in need.
They collect medical supplies that are no longer needed by members of our community to loan or gift to needy families. They also work to discount purchases for families that do not have coverage for critical equipment.
The Utah Kids Foundation provides a large inclusive online support network for special needs families. They offer a place to ask and answer Dr. Mom questions as well as share information on where to find resources. They provide a forum for information exchange, comfort, and events for those individuals struggling with the medical, emotional, and physical needs of their families. Visit their Facebook page to join the forum.
SelectHealth recognizes the supportive services provided by the Utah Kids Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms