In an effort to meet a growing need for effective therapy for those with special needs, Courage Reins stepped up to the plate with services for those who seek alternative therapy. They serve those with various physical, mental, and emotional challenges. Their goal is to achieve the best and most therapeutic experiences available.
They offer four specialized approaches to equine therapy in order to reach as many people as possible. These approaches include enhanced therapy to treat various physical and developmental impairments, Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy for mental and emotional growth and learning, Natural Horsemanship to strengthen leadership skills, self-awareness, as well as, Therapeutic Riding for those with special needs.
Courage Reins has more than 100 active volunteers, a herd of 20 donated horses, and are thrilled to welcome more than 100 participants a week to find healing, happiness, and strength. To volunteer, visit couragereins.org for a one of a kind experience.
SelectHealth recognizes the effective equine therapy provided by Courage Reins as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Storms blast southern Utah, flash flooding possible
- Saturday crash killed father and 2-year-old son
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- SLCPD investigating reported sexual assault at frat house near University of Utah
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead