Bike share systems have a positive impact on cities and those who utilize the service. These systems provide an active transportation option to get to work, the coffee shop, or ride around the city with your friends, without needing to own a bike. GREENbike, Salt Lake City’s non-profit bike share system, is determined to make our city more dynamic, sustainable, and to get people outside and moving.
This flexible transportation option continues to reduce vehicle emissions, congestion, and fuel consumption, increase health benefits, and promote financial savings. Not only can you get from one place to another quicker than walking and sitting in traffic, but you can clean the air and burn calories. It is a zero-hassle, zero-emissions way to get around that helps bridge the gap of the first and last mile barrier when using public transportation.
To get a pass and start your ride today, visit greenbikeslc.org or visit any GREENbike station.
SelectHealth recognizes the innovative transportation solution provided by GREENbike as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Members of the council explain the Salt Lake County library tax
- SWAT standoff in Tooele ends peacefully, no further threat to public