Kimball Arts Festival
Art has been shown to relieve stress, encourage creative thinking, and provide other mental health benefits. As you know, anyone can do art! The Kimball Art Center in Park City, inspires and connects people through art by providing experience for everyone through exhibitors, educational art programs, and events.
You can sign up for art classes including welding, painting, drawing, photography, stained glass, and more. In addition, to providing services to the broad community, they partner with K-12 schools to bridge a critical gap in providing art classes to youth who would not otherwise receive this education.
We invite you to visit this year’s annual Kimball Arts Festival on Park City’s historic Main Street the first weekend in August that brings over 200 artists from around the country to display their work. There will be live music, a kids’ art area, food, and, of course, art for the whole family to enjoy!
SelectHealth recognizes the creative outlet provided by the Kimball Art Center as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into waters off east coast of Korean peninsula
- Time Out on the Field