During this holiday season, SelectHealth would like to acknowledge all the local organizations and volunteers making a difference in the communities across our great state.
Utah Gives Back is a program that brings together the collective efforts of many. In 2019, we were able to recognize over 40 organizations and gather volunteers to give their time and resources at Project Homeless Connect, the Rescue Mission, and the Jordan Education Foundation. Through these events we were able to improve lives and better our communities. We are thankful for your support. To be involved in future events or recommend an organization, please visit utahgivesback.com.
This coming year make a resolution to give year-round and not just during the holidays. Find an organization with a cause that’s close to your heart and support them. Volunteer or make a donation. Let’s all take time for one small act.
SelectHealth looks forward to recognizing more organizations in 2020 and showcase their dedication to our communities. We want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Salt Lake County says it has decreased water-use on its golf courses
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- UDOT reminds travelers of heavy traffic over the holiday weekend