Do you know of a program that supports the community? Or an organization that changes the lives of those around you? The SelectHealth Awards support 20 organizations each year with an award worth over $23,000. Award winners promote health and wellness, assist individuals with special needs, create safe environments, and build strong communities. Whether it’s keeping kids active, helping those with different abilities, or any other type of program making our communities better, SelectHealth will lend a hand.
Winners are selected from all areas of Utah. Last year’s winners represented a wide variety of causes including programs for at-risk youth, support for domestic violence victims, community gardens, and dental exams for those in need in our community.
Each organization receives a cash award and a marketing package that can assist them in their efforts. Applications are being accepted now through February 29th. Only the first 500 submissions will be considered, so visit selecthealthawards.org to apply.
SelectHealth recognizes the hard work of Utah organizations as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Semi-truck rolls on I-80 at U.S.-40, Silver Creek Junction
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City