Seager Memorial Clinic
The Seager Memorial Clinic in Ogden has been open for more than 30 years and serves those experiencing homelessness and low-income families of northern Utah. Free medical, dental, and mental health care is provided by volunteer doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and staff. They believe in equipping people with the medication, health care access, and information that they need to avoid worsening their health issues.
They provide routine medical care for urgent and chronic conditions, as well as specialty clinics in ophthalmology, podiatry, and others. They also offer free prescription glasses, partial dentures, medication, immunizations, and more!
Many of the patients seen at the Seager Memorial Clinic are homeless, live in shelters or low-cost housing, and do not have any other access to healthcare. Without this clinic, many patients could end up in emergency room with more serious conditions and have big bills to pay as a result. To learn more, please visit seagerclinic.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the essential healthcare provided by the Seager Memorial Clinic as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Church missionary serving in Alabama injured in a shooting
- How to tell if it’s time for a ‘sleep divorce’
- A man jumped out of taxiing airplane at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport
- U of U Utes win first Pac-12 championship; heading to the Rose Bowl
- Two-vehicle accident near Hurricane sends 3 people to the hospital
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Two Church missionaries killed in head-on collision
- Odgen police arrest man after making threats toward his family, police