Alliance Community Services
Providing services and care in a culturally sensitive way has evolved in our community over the years. When we are culturally competent, we can improve health, economic, and social outcomes and increase the quality of care. Alliance Community Services is a nationally recognized, innovative organization specializing in the delivery of health and human services to the Hispanic community in Utah.
Their mission is to promote the well-being of culturally diverse and underserved individuals by providing services for health, safety, legal, and social growth. The staff members are professionals from diverse multi-ethnic backgrounds who provide services like workplace safety, cancer survivors support, immigration services, and other health and legal services. They provide educational seminars, promote monthly newsletters, and participate in Hispanic civic events and health fairs.
Alliance Community Services promotes cultural awareness, advocacy, and communication about issues that affect underserved communities. To learn more, volunteer, or donate visit alliance-community.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the strategic support from Alliance Community Services as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday