Utah Pride Center
The Utah Pride Center strives for a thriving LGBTQ+ community in Utah by providing a safe and welcoming space for education, partnerships, services, and events that advance health, wellness, and success.
The center provides individual and family counseling, services and advocacy for seniors, addiction recovery, suicide prevention services, youth and family programs, and more. If you’re dealing with issues that feel beyond your control, there’s a warm, welcoming place to turn for counseling, guidance, and education. They aim to bring people together to celebrate and to see people as their true selves. Their physical lobby is currently closed, but their virtual lobby is open to those who need support.
You can get involved in many ways, whether it is just one time or once a month. The Utah Pride Center has many opportunities for community members to help achieve their mission and goals through volunteering. To learn more or donate, visit utahpridecenter.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the valuable work provided by the Utah Pride Center as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- False alarm of reported shots fired near Granger Elementary
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Iran wants US out of World Cup after change made to Iranian flag
- Latest snow on Utah roads prompts police to encourage safe driving
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]