SALT LAKE CITY — A fatal accident claims the life of a 33-year-old woman who was driving near the area of 7200 west and SR-201 at around 10:30 p.m. Friday night.
Corporal Andrew Battenfield with the Utah Highway Patrol says the woman was driving an Elantra and is believed to have entered the intersection on a red light.
Battenfield said when she entered the intersection she was hit by a pick-up truck that was traveling eastbound and it looks like the victim was T-boned.
The 19-year-old male driver and the 20-year-old male passenger of the pickup truck were both wearing seatbelts. Each of them went to the hospital with injuries that were believed to be minor.
The road was closed for 3 hours Cause still under investigation
- Delta places Romney hecklers on no-fly list (pageviews: 5873)
- What to watch as House moves to impeach Trump for 2nd time (pageviews: 1614)
- Contests (pageviews: 1592)
- Enter to win a pair of Apple Airpods! - KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1325)
- Gov. Cox declares state of emergency ahead of expected protests over the weekend (pageviews: 1287)
- VIDEO: Sen. Romney confronted by an angry passenger at the airport (pageviews: 905)
- Hey, Utahns over 70: Here's everything to know about getting your COVID-19 vaccine (pageviews: 808)
- McConnell rejects emergency session for trial (pageviews: 804)