Special Enrollment Period
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected, high medical costs and offer you the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs.
Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during this Special Enrollment Period for Individual and Family plans.
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. Now that subsides been expanded, more people will qualify for a tax credit and reduce how much out of pocket expense you may be responsible for.
This Special Enrollment period ends on August 15, so you still have time to get enrolled. Contact one of our experts to let them help you get enrolled and find subsidies you qualify for. Call 855-442-0220 or visit selecthealth.org to get started.
SelectHealth recognizes the benefits of this special enrollment period for health insurance as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- SLCPD officer witnesses wrong-way drunk driver crash into embankment
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- China says it ‘reserves the right’ to deal with ‘similar situations’…
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen