Special Enrollment Period
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected, high medical costs and offer you the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs.
Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during this Special Enrollment Period for Individual and Family plans.
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. Now that subsides been expanded, more people will qualify for a tax credit and reduce how much out of pocket expense you may be responsible for.
This Special Enrollment period ends on August 15, so you still have time to get enrolled. Contact one of our experts to let them help you get enrolled and find subsidies you qualify for. Call 855-442-0220 or visit selecthealth.org to get started.
SelectHealth recognizes the benefits of this special enrollment period for health insurance as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Washington County authorities investigating shooting of seven cows
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- New fire ignites in Spring Canyon in Carbon County
- Three arrested for obstruction of justice in WinCo murder case