Special Enrollment Period
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected, high medical costs and offer you the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs.
Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during this Special Enrollment Period for Individual and Family plans.
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. Now that subsides been expanded, more people will qualify for a tax credit and reduce how much out of pocket expense you may be responsible for.
This Special Enrollment period ends on August 15, so you still have time to get enrolled. Contact one of our experts to let them help you get enrolled and find subsidies you qualify for. Call 855-442-0220 or visit selecthealth.org to get started.
SelectHealth recognizes the benefits of this special enrollment period for health insurance as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Salt Lake County says it has decreased water-use on its golf courses
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong