FARMINGTON, Utah — A female hiker fell approximately 15 feet on the Farmington Creek Trail Waterfall Sunday afternoon.
The Davis County Sheriff’s Office received a call of an injured hiker just after 12:30 p.m. The Davis County Search and Rescue team was immediately sent to the scene. They were able to locate the 36-year-old female who was using a rope ladder to descend when she slipped and fell.
When first responders arrived on scene, the female was unconscious. As a result, she was transported by Life Flight to an area hospital for treatment. The hospital listed the victim in critical condition.
Today’s Top Stories
- Demolition begins at abandoned Raging Water/Seven Peak water park
- Taylorsville Police searching for murder suspect, needs public’s help
- Two passengers died in Orem car crash
- Southbound I-15 backed up by three car crashes in Roy
- Bountiful City crews working on main waterline break
- Vehicle of family that went missing 20 years ago discovered in Ohio River
- North Salt Lake police respond to car chase that leaves one dead
- At least 13 auto safety rules are years overdue
- More than 90 snakes found under Northern California home
- A motorcyclist is dead after crashing in West Jordan