Female hiker injured in fall at Farmington Creek Trail Waterfall
FARMINGTON, Utah — A female hiker fell approximately 15 feet on the Farmington Creek Trail Waterfall Sunday afternoon.
The Davis County Sheriff’s Office received a call of an injured hiker just after 12:30 p.m. The Davis County Search and Rescue team was immediately sent to the scene. They were able to locate the 36-year-old female who was using a rope ladder to descend when she slipped and fell.
When first responders arrived on scene, the female was unconscious. As a result, she was transported by Life Flight to an area hospital for treatment. The hospital listed the victim in critical condition.
- BREAKING: Plane crash in Davis County, three people dead
- Child rape investigation leads to arrest in Davis County
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- A Google analysis shows which words are the most confusing to Americans
- Man throws Molotov cocktail at New Jersey synagogue in arson attempt, police say
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- What you should do to prevent an attack from an animal like a pit bull