EATS Park City
Did you know that studies show that there are lifelong benefits of family meals? They are linked to higher grades and nourish the spirit, brain, and health of all family members. EATS Park City is dedicated to empowering and growing healthy communities with fun, food, and nutrition. They are key supporters in improving the health and well-being of students in the Park City community by teaching children about the power of gardening and empowering them to use those foods to create beautiful meals.
Nutritious food is the cornerstone of good health. EATS is looking forward to a significantly healthier generation through a connection with food. They are currently on track to teach the most cooking classes they have ever taught and have provided more than 8,000 Backpack Meals to children in need.
If you would like to get involved by volunteering to help with a cooking class, donating, or finding a healthy recipe, visit eatsparkcity.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the lifelong healthy habits taught by EATS Park City as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Police activate endangered missing advisory for 18-month-old boy
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
- Fire season has arrived in Utah, fueled by a wet winter
- Homeless camp cleanups continue in Salt Lake City
- Teen missing from Layton found safe in Salt Lake City