EATS Park City
Did you know that studies show that there are lifelong benefits of family meals? They are linked to higher grades and nourish the spirit, brain, and health of all family members. EATS Park City is dedicated to empowering and growing healthy communities with fun, food, and nutrition. They are key supporters in improving the health and well-being of students in the Park City community by teaching children about the power of gardening and empowering them to use those foods to create beautiful meals.
Nutritious food is the cornerstone of good health. EATS is looking forward to a significantly healthier generation through a connection with food. They are currently on track to teach the most cooking classes they have ever taught and have provided more than 8,000 Backpack Meals to children in need.
If you would like to get involved by volunteering to help with a cooking class, donating, or finding a healthy recipe, visit eatsparkcity.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the lifelong healthy habits taught by EATS Park City as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Laie Hawaii Mission announced by Church leadership
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 detected in first Utah patient
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Not every wildlife sighting needs reporting, experts say
- Charges weighed for Michigan shooting suspect’s parents
- Doctors find autism rates among Utah children higher than previously thought