Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah
For over a century, Big Brothers Big Sisters has been helping change kids’ perspectives and giving them the opportunity to reach their potential. In Utah, they help children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported, one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better through mentoring.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah connects children with a perfect match, someone with similar interests, and facilitate relationships through one-to-one outings and activities that include working on school project together at the library, going to museums, listening to music, and so much more.
To help, please donate your gently used clothing. It will make a big difference in the lives of Utah youth living with adversity. Additionally, you are saving precious room in landfills and protecting the environment. Find a donation location near you at bbbsu.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the supportive services provided by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Suspect in Layton Amber Alert charged
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC