Golden Healer Service Dogs
Mike, the founder of Golden Healer Service Dogs, was born with a rare skin disorder that can be painful and is mentally excruciating. He discovered that dogs had an incredible ability to help him emotionally cope with his mental health conditions.
Golden Healer Service Dogs want to share this passion and healing with others. They team up with some of the best breeders, trainers, and dog professionals to deliver the finest service dogs to anyone that suffers from mental illness or physical disabilities. Service dogs are specially trained to assist a person with disabilities in their daily tasks and life.
A properly trained service dog not only provides emotional support but can also perform tasks which offers safety and independence for its handler. These dogs help those with autism, PTSD, diabetes, seizures, and much more. If you’d like to volunteer, donate, or apply for a service dog go to goldenhealerservicedogs.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the unconditional comfort provided by Golden Healer Service Dogs as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- Dixie releases new logos ahead of official rebrand
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested in Salt Lake City fatal stabbing