Next Level Recovery
Next Level Recovery focuses on substance abuse recovery, rehab, and mental health treatment with lasting results. Over 5,000 people have gone through their program with a customized treatment plan to help with mental wellness or getting and staying sober while maintaining their life, work, and family.
There isn’t a cookie cutter approach for everyone’s treatment and that’s the reason Next Level Recovery’s program is built with a “whole-life” approach that includes relationships, career, health, and mental well-being. This includes preserving their clients’ active lifestyles and delivering treatment in a relaxed, home-like environment. They integrate patient-centered care with a “village approach” and connect clients with a powerful team of clinicians to provide the most effective therapeutic services available.
Their goal is to help people leave with a sense of belonging and to discover a happy and purposeful life. They give those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction answers, hope, and a positive way forward. To learn more, visit nextlevelrecovery.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the healing provided by Next Level Recovery as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Suspect in 2015 murder of West Valley City woman arrested
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges