Next Level Recovery
Next Level Recovery focuses on substance abuse recovery, rehab, and mental health treatment with lasting results. Over 5,000 people have gone through their program with a customized treatment plan to help with mental wellness or getting and staying sober while maintaining their life, work, and family.
There isn’t a cookie cutter approach for everyone’s treatment and that’s the reason Next Level Recovery’s program is built with a “whole-life” approach that includes relationships, career, health, and mental well-being. This includes preserving their clients’ active lifestyles and delivering treatment in a relaxed, home-like environment. They integrate patient-centered care with a “village approach” and connect clients with a powerful team of clinicians to provide the most effective therapeutic services available.
Their goal is to help people leave with a sense of belonging and to discover a happy and purposeful life. They give those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction answers, hope, and a positive way forward. To learn more, visit nextlevelrecovery.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the healing provided by Next Level Recovery as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- Dixie releases new logos ahead of official rebrand
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested in Salt Lake City fatal stabbing