The Goal Foundation – Ogden Marathon
If you’ve ever thought about participating in a race, now is the time because the Ogden Marathon is back! It has been ranked one of the most beautiful races in the world and the best for first-time marathoners. This year you can choose your own experience by racing virtually or in-person on May 21.
The Goal Foundation inspires Utahns to “Get Out and Live!” by participating, volunteering, and spectating at recreational events, programs, and activities. Their support encourages the community to thrive economically and to be healthier in mind, body, and spirit.
If you’re not quite ready for the full marathon, there is a distance for everyone including a half marathon and a 5K. As always, it’s not about winning, it’s about the commitment you make to yourself and working toward a goal. To learn more about activities throughout the year or to sign-up for the Ogden Marathon visit ogdenmarathon.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the influential passion encouraged by The Goal Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- New fire ignites in Spring Canyon in Carbon County
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Lawmakers embrace hackers in Vegas as 2020 election looms
- Utah experiences another interesting day of weather
- Monkeypox may be added to wastewater monitoring in near future
- Rand Paul awarded more than $580K after neighbor’s attack
- Cottonwood Heights Police officers spend own money to help homeless woman