The Goal Foundation – Ogden Marathon
If you’ve ever thought about participating in a race, now is the time because the Ogden Marathon is back! It has been ranked one of the most beautiful races in the world and the best for first-time marathoners. This year you can choose your own experience by racing virtually or in-person on May 21.
The Goal Foundation inspires Utahns to “Get Out and Live!” by participating, volunteering, and spectating at recreational events, programs, and activities. Their support encourages the community to thrive economically and to be healthier in mind, body, and spirit.
If you’re not quite ready for the full marathon, there is a distance for everyone including a half marathon and a 5K. As always, it’s not about winning, it’s about the commitment you make to yourself and working toward a goal. To learn more about activities throughout the year or to sign-up for the Ogden Marathon visit ogdenmarathon.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the influential passion encouraged by The Goal Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 1,500 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen