The Goal Foundation – Ogden Marathon
If you’ve ever thought about participating in a race, now is the time because the Ogden Marathon is back! It has been ranked one of the most beautiful races in the world and the best for first-time marathoners. This year you can choose your own experience by racing virtually or in-person on May 21.
The Goal Foundation inspires Utahns to “Get Out and Live!” by participating, volunteering, and spectating at recreational events, programs, and activities. Their support encourages the community to thrive economically and to be healthier in mind, body, and spirit.
If you’re not quite ready for the full marathon, there is a distance for everyone including a half marathon and a 5K. As always, it’s not about winning, it’s about the commitment you make to yourself and working toward a goal. To learn more about activities throughout the year or to sign-up for the Ogden Marathon visit ogdenmarathon.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the influential passion encouraged by The Goal Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Victim of third Springville shooting identified
- Update: Texas gunman warned online he was going to shoot up school
- Murder charges are filed in two separate Utah County cases
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Trump loses appeal, he and children must testify in New York civil probe
- Closure of EB I-84 extended after semi rollover, crash
- Weber County boy rescued after getting stuck in mud
- What we know about the victims at Robb Elementary School
- From 18 to 21: Utah lawmaker wants to raise firearms purchasing age
- Co-founder of FanX Convention accused of making bomb threats