CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Child walking in crosswalk hit by vehicle in St. George
May 8, 2022, 4:03 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:39 am
ST. GEORGE, Utah – A 15-year-old boy walking on a crosswalk at the intersection of Bluff and Main street in St. George was hit by a vehicle Saturday night.
He was transported to the hospital with serious injuries, but was speaking with people in the emergency room. There are no updates from today on his injuries.
The driver was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian.
- One person killed in auto-pedestrian crash in Spanish Fork
- One critically injured in SLC auto-pedestrian crash
- SLC hit-and-run kills women and injures child
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Snow causing roofs to collapse across the state, expert offers helpful tips
- Salt Lake City Police to host gun buy-back event on Saturday