Shots fired after altercation near Parkside Elementary School
Update: July 10, 2022 4:45 p.m.
The two victims have been identified as juveniles in a press release from the Clinton Police Department. Emergency first aid and medical treatment was provided to both victims. Both victims are also expected to survive.
CLINTON, Utah – Police responded to reports of shots fired just before midnight. The shots were reportedly fired south of Parkside Elementary and east of Civic Center Park and the Clinton City Police Station.
The altercation took place after the Clinton City Heritage Days celebration.
Two individuals were transported to the hospital with gunshot wounds. No information has been released on the victims.
The Clinton City Facebook page released a statement on the shooting.
Police say that there is no risk to the public at this time.
If you have any information, surveillance, videos, or any other information that you feel may help please call the non-emergency dispatch line at 801-451-4150.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- 200-year-old tree explodes in Portland due to heat wave
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Layton Police say search continues for teenager missing from treatment center
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- FBI executes search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, former President says
- Utah reaction to the FBI search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate
- Allegiant Air plans to hire 60 flight attendants for its new Provo base
- Serena Williams announces she will ‘evolve away from tennis’ after upcoming US Open
- Davis School District welcomes hundreds of new educators this week
- Airlines cancel more than 1,500 US flights Friday