Parking lot shooting leaves two injured
SALT LAKE CITY — A shooting in a parking lot near 200 N. Redwood Road resulted in two people being taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The call in to police described two groups shooting at each other. Officers responded to the shooting at around 1 a.m. All of the suspects had fled the scene when officers arrived.
Responding officers secured the scene and talked to witnesses.
Multiple shots were fired. There was damage to surrounding doors, windows, and vehicles.
SLCPD Gang detectives and officers responded and are investigating.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Man arrested for murder in weekend shooting outside nightclub in Salt Lake
- SLCPD investigating death of 29-year-old woman
- Utah gang member charged with killing 2 shot up home of murder witness, charges say
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- Utah, Salt Lake leaders unveil new plans to improve the struggling Great Salt Lake