CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Parking lot shooting leaves two injured
Dec 11, 2022, 1:18 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:21 am
(Photo credit: SLCPD)
SALT LAKE CITY — A shooting in a parking lot near 200 N. Redwood Road resulted in two people being taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The call in to police described two groups shooting at each other. Officers responded to the shooting at around 1 a.m. All of the suspects had fled the scene when officers arrived.
Responding officers secured the scene and talked to witnesses.
Multiple shots were fired. There was damage to surrounding doors, windows, and vehicles.
SLCPD Gang detectives and officers responded and are investigating.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Man arrested for murder in weekend shooting outside nightclub in Salt Lake
- SLCPD investigating death of 29-year-old woman
- Utah gang member charged with killing 2 shot up home of murder witness, charges say
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Parts of Utah experienced a severe thunderstorm, Pride Festival back on
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- PornHub blocks users in Utah, cites state’s age verification law
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful