CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Woman found dead in SLC home, police call it suspicious
Apr 28, 2023, 9:00 PM
SALT LAKE CITY — Police say the death of a woman, whose body was found Friday inside a Salt Lake City home, is suspicious.
Salt Lake City police were called to a home in the area of 100 S. 800 West for a report of an unresponsive woman just after 11 a.m.
Once on scene, first responders confirmed the woman was deceased.
Authorities will work with the Office of the Medical Examiner to determine the victim’s name, age, cause of death and to notify the next of kin.
Police say, based on preliminary information, there is no known threat to the community.
Anyone with information is asked to call Salt Lake City police at 801-799-3000.
- Sandy police are investigating suspicious death
- Salt Lake City police investigating possible road rage incident
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Gov. Cox says he’s willing to call a special session to change Utah special election law
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Witnesses report motorcycle passenger firing at silver car on NB I-15
- Salt Lake City police investigate after fatal overnight shooting outside of New Yorker night club
- Man nearly drowns at Gunlock Falls
- Years before the attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan sank a US warship in China
- Getting to better conversations on race with Mia Love, acknowledgment is everything