Draper crash claims the life of a 78-year-old woman
DRAPER, Utah — Bangerter Parkway in Draper was closed for several hours Tuesday following a two-vehicle accident that claimed the life of a 78-year-old woman.
According to Draper police, the accident happened around 12:30 p.m. It closed the highway from 300 East to Highland Drive.
Police say that a SUV was going up a grade, and it struck a dump truck that was going down the grade. The 78-year-old woman passed away from her injuries at the scene.
The driver of the dump truck received medical treatment on scene.
The investigation of the crash is still ongoing. The identity of the victim has not been released.
- Two dead in Farmington car accident on I-15
- Fatal car crash on North Temple, Trax lines delayed
- Southbound I-15 backed up by three car crashes in Roy
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…