SALT LAKE CITY
Full five-lane closure coming to I-15 Oct 23 and 25
Oct 23, 2022, 6:00 PM
(Photo credit: Mengshin Lin/Deseret News)
SALT LAKE CITY — Northbound I-15 will see a full five-lane closure on Oct. 23 and 25 from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Heads up Drivers! There will be a full five-lane closure tonight, October 23rd, and Tuesday, October 25th from 10pm to 4am on Northbound I-15 at 3900 South for VMS repairs. HOV lane restrictions will be suspended during this time for general traffic.
— UDOT Region Two (@UDOTRegionTwo) October 23, 2022
The closure will take place at 3900 S for VMS repairs, UDOT Region Two reports on its Twitter.
Along with this, it says HOV lane restrictions will be lifted for use of general traffic while repairs are taking place.
- Uphill traffic restricted along SR 210 near Alta
- Crash on Bangerter Highway closes several lanes
- Ramp on northbound I-15 closed due to overturned fertilizer tank
- Crash on I-15 in Orem leaves one dead
- UDOTs major construction projects for the summer of 2022
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows