CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
WEST VALLEY, Utah — A GoFundMe is now live to help support the families of two men who passed away after working at Northrop Grumman Space Systems.
The organizer of the GoFundMe, Chris Heinze, is a friend and co-worker of the employees.
According to Heinze on the fundraising site, the two men who passed were genuine, hard-working, and loving.
West Valley City Fire and Police Department said they responded to Northrop Grumman just after 6 p.m. on January 30 regarding two employees found unconscious.
Upon arrival, fire department personnel attempted life-saving measures and transported the men to the hospital.
However, at the hospital the two men were pronounced dead.
The Occupational Health and Safety Administration will conduct an investigation into this incident. And the police department will coordinate with them.
West Valley PD extends its sincere condolences to the family of the employees who lost their lives. Also, to the staff of Northrup Grumman.
KSL NewsRadio does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisors and
otherwise proceed at your own risk.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- What you can do about snow mold in your lawn
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date